Saudi Arabia gives good opportunities for Expatriates for careers breaks as well as financial freedom. It gives good Salary when compared to Expats native countries.
However, Expats life in Saudi Arabia is just not like Saudi Nationals. Now due to implementation of Saudization & Dependent Tax, Vision 2030 most of the expats and their families left the kingdom sadly.
Anyhow Expats have to come back to their Home country one day or the other. But when you;re planning to come back to your Home country you must need to fulfill or follow certain documentation and certain proceedings to process your Final Exit VISA smoothly.
Here are Few Important Points for Expats to Consider for Final Exit VISA (Expats Final Exit VISA)
– First & foremost is that an Expatriate Employee working must Resign from his Job and must be serving the notice period which is mentioned in the contract as per the Saudi Lab or Laws. In the notic period make sure you have delegated all yours tasks and created a proper back-up.
– Then you should apply for Final Exit VISA. Here is a detailed article which explains on How to easily apply Final Exit VISA.
– End of Service Benefits will be given to Expat after the processing of Final Exit VISA. End of Service benefits will bew given in Cash as you will not have access to Bank account once your Final Exit VISA is process.
– Gather & Check all your belonging in Saudi Arabia and send it to your Native/ Home country. If you don’t want to take any belonging to your Native place and wanna sell it in Saudi Arabia itself. You can sell it Online. here are the list of Free Classified Ads websites where you can Sell anything, ese Send it via Cargo.
– Make Sure that you don’t have any due payments in Saudi Arabia
– Discuss with your Landlord that you’ve cleared your apartment or place where you were living on rent and close all the documentations with him.
– Sell your Car online on Classified website mentioned above.
– Withdraw all the Money before your Bank accounts are closed from all Saudi Arabia Bank Accounts and either take Cash alogn with you or else take help of any of your friend to transfer Cash from their Bank accounts to your Countries Bank account
– Police Clearance Certificate is Mandate. Here is one of the best article on How to get a Police Certificate in Saudi Arabia
– Cancel all your Phones, Sim Cards.
Thats it. Now double check all the things till your Final VISA gets stamped or you get a Exit paper stating your Exit Proof. Best of Luck all the Expatriates leaving Saudi Arabia
News related to Expatriates, Iqama, Visa, Jawazat, Jobs, Real Estate, Insurance, Banking and more. Subscribe Us Now! and Keep yourself updated.