For getting the Final Exit Visa, getting a Police Clearance Certificate is one of an important step.
You cannot work for any work for European countries until your get a Police Clearance certificate to get Final Exit Visa. If you’ve decided for Final Exit and wanna leave KSA, then it better to take Police Clearance Certificate
Here are the steps to get Police Clearance Certificate in Saudi Arabia (KSA)
– Get in Contact with your Embassy to apply for an endorsement letter. Where you will get the standard format for applying for it.
– Submit Iqama Copy along with the filled form and fee for applying endorsement letter
– After getting the Endorsement letter from the Embassy, submit to Letter to MOFA (Ministry Of Office) for letter attestation. Take and Fill a form to MOFA along with a fee of 100 SAR along with the Endorsement letter, Iqama copy and Passport copy.
– After getting the attestation from MOFA, get your Fingerprints enrolled in MOI (Ministry of Interior)
– Then go to the nearest Police Station along with all the attested documents, photos, Iqama and Passport copies along with your company representative.
– Once submitted you’ll get an expected date for getting Police Clearance Certificate from the Police station.
Address of Police Station in Top Cities
Riyadh – Near Deera Court
Jeddah – Behind Islamic Development Bank
Dammam – Opposite to the Governor House