Iqama (residence permit) is one of an important document every expatriate needs to have to exist and live in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is a document which needs to be carried with you all the time. Iqama is required everywhere for usage of any government or private service such as to Open a new bank account; paying bills, applying Visa; getting a SIM Card and etc.
Iqama Expiry Date can be checked through many ways; Iqama Expiry check through MOI absher portal, through MOL KSA & through Absher Mobile app
To Check Expiry & Validity of Iqama only Saudi Iqama number is required. You can check Iqama Expiry details on absher.sa where you will need a Absher account. It is important to know these details because everything such as Bank Account, SIM Card, Traffic Violations, etc are linked to your Iqama.
Iqama Expiry check can also be done without Absher App. Here are the details.
There are many other websites which are giving information on How to Check Iqama Expiry Online? But we provide you the easiest ways to check Iqama validity & expiry Online via Absher or through Ministry of Interior (MOI).
Keep a check on your Iqama Renewal is important for each and every Expat living in Saudi Arabia. Once a Iqama Validity gets expired, Jawazat provides 3 days grace period to get it renewed
Iqama Expiry Date can be checked by three ways:
- Through KSA Absher’s portal
- Absher App
- MOL KSA website
Iqama Date Expiry Check Online
Iqama Date Expiry Check Online through Absher
If you want to check the Validity of your Iqama and want to know the information regarding when your Iqama will Expire / Expiry Date / Iqama Validity. You’ll have to visit the Official website of Ministry of Interior (MOI) of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (absher.sa)
If you want to change the website language from Arabic to English or Vice Versa you can do it by changing the language option on the Absher website or by using Google Translate.
- Once the Absher website gets opened, Select ‘Individuals’
- Log in with your username & password
- You’ll receive an OTP via SMS to your registered Mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received on your Mobile
- Clicking on ‘Query Iqama Expiry Service’ will take you to a page wherein you’ll have to fill the below details:
- Iqama Number:
- Enter Image Code:
- Click on View button as shown below
- After clicking on view button, Iqama detail will be visible on the Absher website with Iqama Expiry Date in Hijri date format.
Iqama Date Expiry Check Online through MOL
If you’re not registered with Absher and does not have an Absher account, still you will be able to check Iqama expiry date through MOL website
Visit the Official MOL website (https://www.mol.gov.sa/IndividualUser/BasicInfo.aspx)
Select language as English, Urdu or Arabic
Enter the below details:
- Iqama Number:
- Date of Birth:
- Enter Captcha Code as shown in the image
Once you submit those details, the next page you will see the Date of Iqama Expiry as shown below:
Get details of Iqama Expiry with the help of Saudi Iqama number and Get Iqama Expiry date Online, so that before the Validity of your Iqama expires you get it extended.
The above article will help you in check iqama expiry date in saudi arabia, check iqama expiry date or validity online through MOI official website.
We request all the expatriates to check iqama date expiry on Abhser portal using their Iqama number or Find Iqama expiry date on their Iqama to check iqama date expiry service online on Ministry of Interior website in Saudi Arabia.
Iqama can be checked online for all the Expats living in the kingdom (Riyadh, Jeddah, Makkah, Madina, etc).
Latest information on Expiry of Iqama for 2022 & 2023 can be found here in this detailed articles which helps the expats living in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia to keep a track on the dates on when their Iqama is going to be expired and when they need to renew it accordingly.
Other Related Articles on Iqama Date Expiry Service are listed below:
- Saudi Iqama Renewal Fees 2018, 2019, 2020
- Details about Iqama Renewal Fees for 2018, 2019, 2020 along with price increase every year which includes Work permit Fee, Iqama Fee and Insurance
- How to get Iqama for newly arrived Expats in Saudi Arabia
- Details about getting Iqama for expatriates just landing in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Things you cannot do without Iqama
- This article helps you providing all the information where you need Iqama for every service in the kingdom.
- Steps to Follow if Iqama is lost or Stolen in Saudi
- Detailed steps to follow if you’ve lost your Iqama or it is stolen in the kingdom.
- Iqama renewal best practices Online
- List of all the best practices which will help an expat to renew their Iqama before Expiry
News related to Expatriates, Iqama, Visa, Jawazat, Jobs, Real Estate, Insurance, Banking and more. Subscribe Us Now! and Keep yourself updated.