Itikaf Registration 2022: visit https://eservices.wmn.gov.sa:8081/eservices/ittikaf/ and after putting a few details you get register yourself for Itikaf of the respective year.
In Masjid al Haram basement area is allotted for Itikaf, separate shelves and safes were made. Each worshiper is given with own key for locking of their belongings securely. Only one prayer rug, pillow, light bed sheets and 2 ihram dress.
The timing of itikaf start on 20th Ramazan 2022 and end after Isha prayer on eve of Eid ul Fitr.
Here are some of Guide Lines Given on Website:
- Always try to maintain the cleanliness of Mosque
- Try not to discuss things in loud voices in mosque.
- Avoid things creates disturbance for worshippers.
- Try not to bring extra luggage in mosque.
- Perform and stay in area designated for Itikaf.
- Not hang dresses on the corridors or the pillars of the mosque.
- Do not sleep in places of praying area during night prayer tahajjud,
- It is good to take medicines of infection. flu and fever with yourself.
- Air conditioning facility is available in Masjid.
- Keep Miswak and don’t bring bags/suitcases as these were not allowed only bring plastic bags to carry your luggage.
- The food is available during Suhoor and Iftar outside the mosque so don’t need to bring any food storage.
- Must bring cash as if you want buy some food and other stuff shops outside of the mosque.
- Keep tissues with yourself.
- Try to reach as soon as possible to start your itikaf it is good to reach 1 day before. In this way you get time to understand itikaf guidelines practically.
Designated Areas for Itikaf
Masjid e Nabawi Prophet’s Mosque in Madina: Itikaf Observers will only be allowed to stay on the roof of the Prophet’s Mosque.
Masjid Al Haram Grand Mosque in Makkah: Itikaf Observers will only be allowed to stay in the basement of the King Fahd expansion area.
Itikaf Registration Online Masjid Nabawi Only
Only for Masjid Nabawi Prophet’s Mosque, The process is really simple you just need to enter either passport or Iqama number make sure that your iqama and passport is valid. Visit https://eservices.wmn.gov.sa for registration. [This link will be active after 25th Shaban till 15 Ramzan].
First Translate the instruction into English and Must read all the guidelines. Or Watch the video how to apply step by step for Madinah.
In two steps you can do it:
Step 1: Enter your Passport Number or Iqama Number if you are in Saudia Arabia doing Job.
Step 2: They will ask some information such as full name, email, mobile number, your age, just enter and submit.
- You can convert your age to hujre using google just enter you date of birth in google they will convert for you. You can enter your mobile number, if you are out side of Saudia Arabia then enter your country number without starting 00 or +. If they give error then you can enter any random Saudi number starting from 966*********.
- If the above link didn’t work, then download the below application from google app store, there is one option apply for Itikaf at Madinah.