Expats Living in Saudi Arabia with proper Iqama (residence permit) will require and Exit Re-Entry Visa for them to go their country before leaving Saudi Arabia.
An Exit Ren-Entry Visa means exiting Saudi Arabia and again Re Entering Saudi Arabia after a specific period of time (Holidays, Emergency Visit, etc)
Check Exit Re-Entry Visa Validity Online
You need to apply for Exit Re-Entry Visa Online through Absher portal. A very good article has been posted here which says easy step-by-step procedure to get an Exit Re-Entry Visa.
Exit RenEntry Visa will also have an Expiry & Validity. You can check Exit Re-Entry Visa Validity Through Absher/ Muqeem portal
Steps to Check Visa Validity Through Muqeem
You can open Muqeem portal To check Visa validity through Official website. There is no login required to access this website. Once you open the above Muqeem portal link you will be able to check Exit Re-Entry Visit validity Online in KSA with Iqama details, Date of Birth & passport number.
- Visit the Link of Muqeem Portal (https://muqeem.sa/#/visa-validity/check)
- Select your preferred Language (English)
- Select “Iqama Number” and Enter your Iqama details(10 digit residence permit number on your Iqama)
- Then Select your “Date-of-Birth” to proceed further
- Click on the “Check” button to get the details of VISA
- Your Visa details will be available on the next page with information like Visa Type, Visa Duration, Issue Date of Visa, Return before Date & Status of Outside/ Inside the Kingdom (KSA)