Many Expatriates wanted to know how to make payment for exit re-entry visa fee. Many people still follow the old way visiting Jawazat Office for application process for Exit Re-Entry Visa, which takes a lot of time. Now you can process your application online through Absher Services for Exit ReEntry Visa in Saudi Arabia, which makes it really easy.
Exit Re-Entry Visa Procedure in Saudi Arabia
You can process your own Visa online as well as your Dependents Exit ReEntry Visa too.
Prerequisites for Exit ReEntry Visa
- The applicant must pay the visa fee.
- All traffic challan for Traffic violations for the individual, worker or employer to be issued.
- The individual to whom the visa is to be issued must be present in Saudi Arabia (KSA) when the visa is issued.
- The validity of the passport should be minimum 60 days or more.
- Validity of Iqama of the individual to whom the visa is to be issued.
- The fingerprint of the individual to whom the visa is to be issued (for males and females between 15 years and older).
Online processing Requirements through Abhser:
- Login to Absher.
- Select visa services from the list of e-services.
- Select the individual for whom you would like to issue the an exit and re-entry visa.
- Fill in the required information.
- Click on Issue exit & Re entry Visa.
The Above procedure for obtaining Exit ReEntry Visa in Saudi can be throughe Absher.sa portal or Through Absher Mobile App.
This will have all the information about your dependents listed on your Iqama and their currenct status. You can click on “Issue Visa” button next to dependent for whom you want the Visa for. Accept the Agreement that you need to travel within 3 months after the visa is issued, else have to pay fine (Terms & Conditions).
Payment for Exit Reentry Visa is SR 200 for 2 months and SR 100 for each additional month.
Payment for Exit Re-entry Visa of 7 months is SR 700.