In the current digital era, access to the online services provided by the Ministry of Interior (MOI) in Saudi Arabia is important. Here comes MOI Absher into play. Absher is a safe online platform that offers numerous MOI-related services if you have Absher Account
Absher’s capacity to register for MOI E-Things is one of the most crucial services it offers. By registering for MOI E-Services, you can complete a range of tasks online, such as renewing your residency permit (Iqama) and changing your personal information, among others using the Absher Account.
In this article, we will provide easy-to-follow instructions for registering for MOI Absher Account, Absher Activation and how to use their E-Services.
Absher Account is a must for all expats who has a valid Iqama in Saudi Arabia. Expats can create an Absher account, register and activate online through Absher portal (Absher.sa)
Absher Account Registration, Activation, Sign-up, Reset Password KSA
Absher Account Registration in KSA:
- Open www.Absher.sa
- Click on “Individuals“
- Select “English” as Language
- Click on “New User“
- Fill the account Registration form with Iqama Number, Phone No, Username, Password, E-mail, Language, Captcha Code and click on Next button for registration
- Enter verification code on your mobile
Your Absher Account is created
Activation of Absher account in KSA:
Absher account can be activated by three different methods
1) Through Bank Account
2) By visiting any Jawazat Office in KSA (Saudi Arabia)
3) Self Service Activation Machines
- Absher Machine Locations (Kiosk) in Cities of Saudi Arabia
- Steps to Change Mobile Number in Absher Services
- Steps to Activate Digital Driving License through Absher Individual
Reset Password – Absher
How to Reset Absher Password
- Open www.Absher.sa
- Just below Login Box, Click on “Forgot Password“
- Enter your Iqama ID & Phone no to get OTP on your number
- Enter OTP & New Password
The Password must follow the Password Policy shown below.
Password Policy: Must be at least 8 characters long. Must contain a capital character. Must contain a lowercase character. Must contain a numeric character. Must not contain any special character except @ Must not contain a portion of User ID longer than 4 characters.
You can quickly register for MOI Absher E-Services and obtain access to a variety of online services provided by the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Interior. With the convenience and security offered by Absher, you may complete crucial MOI-related procedures from the comfort of your home.