Absher application now allows Sponsors or Kafeels to updated their domestic workers passport data and update dependents into the Ministry of Interior (MOI) systems.
Keeping your passport data upto date is important and its not possibe to travel out of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia if your passport is having incorrect information or if the passport is expired if not updated in the MOI.
Earlier, only Jawazat was a place where you were able to update the passport information, but now you can update passport information in Sauid Arabia using the Absher application from your mobile.
Here are the steps to update passport information using Absher:
– Download & Install Absher Application in yourMobile
– Open Absher App and go to E-Services option from the top menu
– Select ‘Passports‘ from the left menu adn select ‘Update Resident Passport information‘.
– Click on ‘Start using Service‘ then click on ‘Dependent List’ and select the dependent for whose information you want to update, then click on Next.
– You’ll be able to enter all the passport details such as Passport number, Date of Issuance, Epiry Date and City where the new passport is issued. This option is available only for those whose passport is expired or is about to expire in 6 months.
Only Sponsor/Kafeel or Authorised user can use this E-service. So, if you want to get your Passport information updated contact your Kafeel or Authorized person who can do it through the App itself. No need to visit Jawazat office Again.