Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has announced that Umrah services for International Pilgrims will be resumed starting 1st of Muharram 1443H.
However, there are few requirements & Eligibility criteria for international Pilgrims to perform Umrah in Saudi Arabia:
Below are the Requirements & Eligibility:
- Mandatory Requirement for all the Pilgrims is to be vaccinated against COVID-19 with all the doses of Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna or J&J vaccines. Complete doses of China Vaccines with booster shot of either Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna or J&J vaccines.
- Umrah aspirants also need to be in excellent health conditions and must comply with protocols aimed to ensure the safety of the pilgrims coming from abroad
- All Countries Pilgrims are allowed to send the pilgrims directly to Saudi Arabia, except 9 countries (India, Pakistan, Egypt, Lebanon, Brazil, Argentina, Turkey & Indonesia) pilgrims will require to be quarantined for a minimum of 14 days in any other country before arriving in Saudi Arabia
- All Pilgrims must be 18 years and above
- Pilgrims from only Accredited Umrah agencies which are approved by Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Hajj & Umrah will be allowed