While you apply for a Change in Profession on Iqama, you must keep the following things in mind. Else, your application for Changing Iqama profession can be Rejected.
Here are the Reasons for Rejection of Changing Iqama profession:
– Fee must be paid to Change your Iqama, If you don’t pay it will be rejected
– Iqama should be valid and active, not expired (Check your Iqama Validity Now)
– If you’re in Huroob Status (Runaway or Absconding from work) – Check your Huroob Status Online
– If you’re having a Home individual Visa as Housemaid or Driver, your application will be rejected.
– If you’ve any Violations under your Iqama
– If your Profession which you wanted to change into doesn’t match your education or Degree
Know the Requirements for changing Iqama Profession before applying.
News related to Expatriates, Iqama, Visa, Jawazat, Jobs, Real Estate, Insurance, Banking and more. Subscribe Us Now! and Keep yourself updated.