It happens to many of the Expatriates that their profession on Iqama is not correct and not the real profession. So, if you’re doing any other profession other than the profession mentioned in your Iqama, then there are chances to get caught by Jawazat Individuals.
So you must be aware that according to law in Saudi Arabia its illegal to work under different profession.
Related Article: Requirements for Profession Change on Iqama
You can change Iqama Profession in Saudi Arabia by following the steps.
– Require an attested Degree which have approval stamps from MOFA and Saudi Embassy of your country. Degree should match the profession which you’d like to change into.
– Also , If the profession you want to change is Accounting then get SOCPA membership or if its Engineering then join Saudi Council of Engineers
– While applying online on MOI, keep all the attested documents ready and produce if demanded online
– Deposit 1000 SAR to change Iqama Profession, which is a fee to be provided by the employer as per Saudi Labor Law
– Go to GRO for changing your Iqama Profession, hence Jawazat Office cannot change Iqama profession.
Sometimes your application for changing your Iqama profession an be rejected. Find the Reasons your Application for Changing Iqama profession will get Rejected.