Good News for Expatriates who wanted to extend Visit Visa or Family Visit Visa.
Saudi Arabia is all moving its services online and in few years it seems that there will be no need to visit government offices and you can use these services from Home or Office.
Now Renewal of Family Visit Visa can be done Online through moi.gov.sa and your Visit Visa will get extended.
You can also go to Jawazat Office by taking all the necessary documents like Passport, Iqama, Passport size photo, Passport form, Fee for Renewal and Online token, which can be generated from tickets.passport.gov.sa
How to Use Online MOI Services for Visit Visa Extension
– Login to Abshir account (Create one Abshir account and activate it)
– Pay 100 SAR as Fees from your bank account for Family Visit Visa extension
– Once logged in, Go to ‘E-Services’ section and then go to ‘Passports’ section.
– Select the optiom ‘Extend Visit Visa’ and proceed.
– After selection, ‘Confirmto Extend Visit Visa’. Once clicked, you will get a message that Family Visit Visa has been successfully extended.