Expatriates who have applied for Final Exit Visa and wanted to leave Saudi Arabia can check the status of Final Exit Visa status online on official websites of Ministry of Interior (MOI) and also on Ministry of Labor (MOL).
Check your Final Exit Visa on Official website of Ministry of Interior (MOI):
- Open the Official website of Ministry of Interior (MOI) www.moi.gov.sa or Visit here
- Once the page is opened, Enter information in all the mandatory fields such as Iqama Number, Sponsor ID, Captcha Code shown on the Image and Visa number ot Passport number
- Press the View button to see the status of your Final Exit Visa. You will see that status as ‘Issued’ if your Final Exit Visa is issued else will show ‘Still in Process’ if its still processing.
Check your Final Exit Visa on Official website of Ministry of Labor (MOL):
- Open the Official website of Ministry of Interior (MOI) www.mol.gov.sa or Visit here
- Enter the Iqama number and the Captcha code as shown in the below screenshot
- Once you’re done submitting all the details submit it and you’ll see the Final Page with details of Final Exit Visa Status Online.
If you see ‘Khurooj Nihae’ in Arabic then it means that your Final Exit Visa is issued
If you see ‘Ala Rasal Amal’ in Arabic then it means that you’re still on Job or Visa is still processing.
News related to Expatriates, Iqama, Visa, Jawazat, Jobs, Real Estate, Insurance, Banking and more. Subscribe Us Now! and Keep yourself updated.