Saudi Work Visit Visa is a Visa with which you can temporarily work in Saudi Arabia for 90 – 180 days which can be converted later into a work permit for you to stay in Saudi and Work, this is a temporary Visa which you can get easily. To get this VISA you will require a invitation letter from the Sponsor / Company which is certified by MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) and Saudi Chamber of Commerce.
Note: Saudi Work Visit VISA is different from Saudi Work VISA (Full time Work)
Getting a Saudi Work VISIT Visa can be pretty easy if you company has less Expatriates and if you’re not replacing a Saudi.
Eligible Profession for Permanent Family VISA
You should get the Invitation letter from the company or Sponsor which should contain the VISA number. The processing mat take from 2 weeks to 2 months to get it from Saudi Embassy.
Disadvantages of Saudi Work Visit Visa:
– Saudi Work Visit Visa you will be unable to open a bank account
– Cannot apply for a Driving Licence
– To get Saudi Work Visit Visa there is no need of medical like any other Saudi Visa
– Cannot work under another sponsor
– Cannot Transfer Sponsorship
Required Documentation for Saudi Work VISIT VISA
– Invitation letter
– 2 Passport Sized Photographs
– Visa Application form
– Contract from a Sponsor Company for temporary work (including Saudi Chamber of Commerce stamp)
– Educational Certificates
– Copy of Air ticket
News related to Expatriates, Iqama, Visa, Jawazat, Jobs, Real Estate, Insurance, Banking and more. Subscribe Us Now! and Keep yourself updated.