Most of the Expatriates have this question in mind that if they can cancel their Final Exit VISA. Yes, this can happen only if an Employers and you (Expatraite) wants to cancel the Final Exit VISA due to any reason.
Final Exit is a process of leaving Saudi Arabia by abiding all the rules and regulations. Expatriates who leav Saudi Arabia by Final Exit VISA will be able to come back to KSA with any new VISA.
However, there is an unapproved recommendation from Coucil of Saudi Chambers for the expatriates who have left Saudi vai Final Exit VISA for a ban of 2 years.
Before going back to your home country on Final Exit VISA, you must clear all the penalties you have on your name and also clear all the documents along with Police Clearance Certificate.
Here are the Steps to Cancel your Final Exits VISA in Saudi:
- You’ll have to fill the application form for Final Exit Cancellation. You will get the form near Jawazat Office. You’ll need to fill the form in Arabic.
- After filling the Final Exit Cancellation form, it must be attested by the Employer
- Letter from your Employer to Jawazat for Cancellation of your Final Exit VISA attested by Chamber Of Commerce in Saudi Arabia.
- Check your Iqama for Expiry and renew it before Cancelling your Final Exit VISA
- 2 Passport Sized Photgraphs
- Photocopies of your Iqama, Passport and Final Exit VISA
- Any Employer or Company respresentative must be present along with you while cancelling Final Exit VISA.