Good News for Saudi Residents and Fellow Muslims as the Two Holy Mosques (Masjid Al Haram and Masjid Al Nabawi) will be opened for Tawaaf soon & normal prayers and salutations to the Holy Prophets will start soon in the month of Ramadan in the kingdom.
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has announced that keeping commitment to relevant procedures, Masjid Al Haram and Masjid Al Nabawi will be opened from 8th Ramadan for believers
The Following Protocol will be applicable in #Ramadan1441 in two holy mosques:
- Masjids will remain closed for general Public (only presidency staff & workers are allowed to pray in haramain sharifain mosques)
- Taraweeh will be held etween closded dorrs (reduced from 20 to 10 Rakahs)
- Iftaar services cancelled in both mosques
- Umrah will remain suspended until further notice
- itikaf cancelled
There will be some conditions:
1. We have to take our own prayer mat.(no one can enter without mat)
2. You can’t use masjid Quran, if you need you have to bring your own Quran.
3. Should make distance between
4. Washrooms of masjid will be remain closed
5. You should wear your mask.
6. Use sanitizer at the entrance of masjid which will be available
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia had closed both Masjid al Haram and Masjid an Nabawi after the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic outbreak in the region, banning all Umrahs, Prayers, Iftaar, Itekaf and all other things that are linked to the social gatherings.
This is a good time for all the believers during this pandemic to pray in Makkah & Madina and definitely Allah will listen to our prayers and Insha Allah all our hardships will come to an end.