It was very difficult to Transfer Sponsorship without the approval of Kafeel. Sponsorship which is also called as Naqal Kafala was a just like a dream for all the expatriates living in Saudi Arabia.
Here are few conditions In order to transfer Sponsorship without Kafeel Approval
1) Nitaqat Category – If the current Kafeel Nitaqat is in Yellow or Red Category then Iqama can be transferred without any issues even without even going to the Labor court in Saudi Arabia
2) Iqama Not Issued – If your Sponsor (Kafeel) doesn’t provide Iqama to the employee even after arriving in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and if your Visa had expired, then probably you can transfer Sponsorship (Naqal Kafala) without the consent of your Kafeel. But for doing this, you’ll have to contact Labor Office in Saudi Arabia
3) Kafeel Iqama Nitaqat Category is in Red or Yellow color. You can contact Labor Office in Saudi Arabia to Transfer Sponsorship (Naqal Kafala) without Kafeel Approval.
4) If your Sponsor or Kafeel didn’t renew your Iqama and your Iqama has expired. After one month of expiring of Iqama. You can reach Labor Office to Transfer your Sponsorship (Naqal Kafala) without Kafeel Approval
5) If your Employer has not paid Salary for 3 months and as per the new law. You can join any other Company without getting an approval of current Sponsor or Kafeel
6) If the Employees of a Company which fail to implement Labor Ministry Wage protection law would be allowed to transfer it services to other companies, without any consent of previous employer.
You’ll be unable to transfer Sponsorship in the following conditions:
1) Expired Passport
2) Invalid visa
3) If your Kafeel or Sponsor has any traffic Violation
4) If Ministry of labor disapproves transferring your Sponsorship
5) If you’re under Huroob or runaway status
6) If you have insufficient Funds to transfer sponsorship