There are many occasions where the Saudi sponsors (Kafeels) can punish their employees (Expatriates) by declaring them a runaway employee (Huroob). This is in fact a very sharp weapon in the hands of unscrupulous Saudi Arabian sponsor’s / Kafeel’s and they can use this weapon any time they want, even for minor issues.
Here are the thing you cannot do Once you’re declared as Huroob:
- Your Iqama or Saudi permit will be canceled immediately
- You will be consider illegal resident in Saudi Arabia
- Any document which is linked with your Iqama will be canceled
- Your diving license, Hajj permit and other legal cards will be canceled
- You will be send back to your home country through deportation center
- You will be ban to travel Saudi Arabia for 5 years
- Any benefit and right of legal employee will be cancelled
What is the Punishment for Huroob? and its Penalties – Get More Details
Things you Can’t do if you’re declared as Huroob? – Get More Details
Check your Huroob Status Online in Saudi Arabia – Get More Details
News related to Expatriates, Iqama, Visa, Jawazat, Jobs, Real Estate, Insurance, Banking and more. Subscribe Us Now! and Keep yourself updated.