Saudi Commission for Health Services (SCFHS) is a responsible organization in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia which takes care of all the responsibilities for supervising and evaluating training programs for Health Professionals such as Nurses, Doctors, etc.
SCFHS aims to improve professional performance, develop and encourage skills, and enrich scientific theory and practice in the different health-related fields. SCFHS facilitates health practitioners and professional via a number of electronic services called as Mumaris.
Health practitioners first needs to register a new personal Account in Mumaris System to get all the below Services:
- Renewal of Registration/classification card
- Card Replacement
- Extension of validity of Registration card
To Create a New Mumaris Account, follow these steps:
1) Open sso.scfhs.org.sa which is the Official website of Mumaris System
2) You can change the language, if you don’t understand Arabic.
3) Click on Practitioner New Account
4) Enter you Registration and Classification Number
5) Then fill all the details in the below the form along with documents
Now, you’ve successfully submitted your registration into the Mumaris System.