Per the new Rules in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Fingerprinting a must for all expat women in Saudi Arabia and Fingerprinting (Basmah) made mandatory for expat children above 6. Because If fingerprint is not done then Renewal of Iqama, Visa and other government services cannot be availed. Basmah (Finger print) for ladies is a very easy procedure.
Documents Required for Fingerprinting for Women:
1) Iqama Copy & Original
2) Passport Copy & Original
How to do it?
1) Go to Jawazat Office
2) Approach the MOI service desk
3) Take the TOken from Security guard and wait for your turn to be displayed on the screen
4) Don’t Rush or barge into someone else. Be Patient
5) When your turn comes, send your female member to go inside with Iqama and Original passport (Males are not allowed to go inside)
6) It takes 3 mins for the work to be done and
Here is the List of FingerPrinting Centers for Women in Saudi Arabia