Saudi Post is an Android Application created by The Ministry of Communications and Information Technology which is a government postal application system in Saudi Arabia.
It is also known as Al-Bareed in Saudi. Saudi Post is the Official Postal operator in Saudi Arabia which covers all the major cities and places in the Kingdom.
It has around 478 main branches and around 180 branch post offices in the Kingdom.
Saudi Post Android Application offer a loads of Features for the Smart Phone Users in Saudi Arabia for Postal Services.
Here are the Features of Saudi Post Android Application:
– Register Address : User can get his official address information.
– Track and Trace : Using the Track & Trace service offered by this app, the user can find the status of the shipment on the mobile app for what he is sending or receiving. It just requires a user to input the tracking number.
– Postal Offices : Location of All Saudi Post Offices with help of Maps
– Contact us : Users can contact Saudi Post with specific queries or support.
– Postal Calculator : Using this feature the user can calculate the shipping costs for our varied services available on the Saudi Post
– P.O Box Registration: You can subscribe in P.O Box service to get your P.O Box address easily, you can pay your subscription fees through your bank account or through SADAD.
– Address Registration: Get your postal address of your place of residence free of charge, to use it in your governmental, commercial or banking transactions or any other transactions.
– My Post Online: E-Services Channel … Through My Post Online we provide a special eService that will satisfy your needs. Just log in to your account, then you see many services like: My Bills, My Subscriptions on Wasel or P.O Box, Wasel Aalami service, My Inbox. My Post Online will continually serve you to ensure easy access to Postal Services.
You will be able to Download this application on any Android SmartPhone or Tablet.