Exit Re-Entry Permit Expired? Know how to Entend Exit Re-Entry VISA

Saudi Re-Entry Permit Expired, Know how to Entend Re-Entry

Do you know that Re-Entry Permit / Visa can be Extended only if you have a Valid Iqama (Check If you have a Valid Iqama). Sometimes it happens that your Dependent Exit Re-entry Visa gets expired due to some unwanted work or a change in program.

This happens with most of us living in Saudi Arabia and most of my blog readers have really asked for this specific question so that they can Extend the Exit-Re-Entry Visa or permit for their dependents.

Saudi Re-Entry Permit Expired, Know how to Entend Re-Entry

In these cases, if you Re-Entry Permit or Visa gets expired and you’ll have to apply for an Extension for your Exit Re-Entry Visa.

Here is the procedure for Extending Exit Re-Entry VISA.

Requirements for Extension of Exit Re-Entry Visa:

– Need to Register online on (requires a passport size Photo & registration fees)
– Passport must have 2 blank pages and a validity of 6 months
– 2 Passport Size Photographs
– Original letter from Saudi Sponsor or Kafeel with an Extension Request for Saudi Consulate.
– If Student, you’ll have to get a certificate from College.School
– Copy of Residence and Exit Re-Entry Visa
– Must Apply two weeks before the Expiry in
– Iqama Copies
– Jawazat Print out for You and your Dependent s

For Dependents Living in Saudi Arabia (KSA)

– You need to Cancel the Exit Re-Entry Visa and Apply for a New Exit Re-Entry Visa, Because if Exit Re-Entry Visa is not cancelled you may be fined up to 3000 SAR for every dependent. You’ll have to pay the fee for Applying for a new Exit Re-Entry VISA. Below Articles will help you in knowing more details about Cancelling, New and Fee for Exit Re-Entry Visa.

How to Cancel Re-Entry Visa Online?
Apply for a New Exit Re-Entry Visa?
Fee for Exit Re-Entry Visa?

For Dependents Not Living in Saudi Arabia (KSA)

NOTE: Please don’t cancel the Exit Re-Entry VISA of Dependents, as it would be difficult to get back them to the Kingdom (KSA). So, please keep in mind that you’ve to be very careful and re-activate them before leaving Saudi Arabia.

Good News for everyone Living in Saudi Arabia is that now that Expatriates and their dependents with expired re-entry visas and seeking to return to the Kingdom can now renew them from their home countries itself.

The ministry stated that it can allow for the renewal of a household worker’s re-entry visa under “exceptional circumstances.”

News related to Expatriates, Iqama, Visa, Jawazat, Jobs, Real Estate, Insurance, Banking and more. Subscribe Us Now! and Keep yourself updated.

Mawzoon - New Balanced Nitaqat System in Saudi - SaudiExpatriate

Mawzoon – New Balanced Nitaqat System in Saudi

Saudi Arabian Postal Services on Mobile, Download Now!