The New Balanced Nitaqat System which is called a Mawzoon which is in effect from 11th December 2016 will end dominance of Expatriates and will reduce Expat workers in Private Sector. Doing this will help Saudi’s to get jobs easily and creating a better employment for the Kingdom residents.
Ths revised system will improve the market situation and will increase the quality of employment for all Saudi’s with a better working environment, which is a vision of Saudization 2030.
Mawzoon System targets for quality improvement of Saudization by improving the employment and helpng Saudis getting better Jobs and higher Salaries.
With the New Maznoon System in Place it will bring the following things in Saudi Arabia:
– Improvement in quality of employment
– Improved Job Market for Saudi Men and Women
– Higher Salaries & Better Jobs
– Increase no of firms in Yellow Category
Mawzoon system will be categorized into 3 groups as follows:
– Firms having 50 – 99 workers
– Firms having 100 – 199 workers
– Firms having 200 – 499 workers
Ministry will be cancelling all the old regulations with this new Nitaqat (Mawzoon) System.