Saudi residents who are holding a valid Iqama can now apply for UAE Visa Online. To apply for a UAE Visa there are certain requirements which needs to be fullfilled.
Here are the requirements for UAE E-Visa
– Iqama/ Muqeem card with minimum validity of 3 months
– Valid Passport with a minimum validity of six months
– Valid Credit Card
– Valid profession which makes you eligible to apply for E-Visa
Details of UAE E-Visa
– E-Visa issued to GCC accompanied residents is applicable for 30 days and can be extended for another 2 months.
– E-Visa issued to GCC residents is applicable for 30 days and can be extended for another 1 month only.
You’ll have to carry your Original/Valid Iqama or Muqeem Card. You can check your Iqama Validity here.
Steps to get UAE Visa (E-Visa) from Ministry of Interior Saudi Arabia:
1) Visit the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs – MOI Dubai Website for UAE E-Visa
2) Use the form to Apply for E-Visa for GCC resident.
3) While filling the form you’ll have to select five following votoes on your entry points:
- Ras-al Khema
- Abu Dhabi
– After selecting the city select the (Airport) port of arrival.
– Select your profession from the given list of profeesions, for child select CHI and for Housewife select profession of a Housewife
– Fill your name in English and click on ‘T’ to translate the website content into Arabic.
– Give Iqama details as per Iqama
– Apply for a separate UAE visa for every dependent that is travelling with you
4) Enter all the details of Hotel in which you’ll be staying and details of the dependent with all contact details
5) Upload all scanned copies of Passport size photos, Iqama and Passport
6) Pay fee for UAE E-Visa through a valid Credit Card, which will be around 230 AED.
7) After reviewing all the details, Submit the form.