Sponsorship Transfer of Expat Dependents Online

Transfer of Dependents Sponsorship online for Expats

Iqama /visa extension free

Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development (MHRSD) has announced that transfer of expat dependents sponsorship online for. Expats living in Saudi Arabia has been paying dependent Fees since few years and this announcement will save huge queues & time for the expatriates living in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). The electronic service is only for people who have dependents living in the kingdom and they wish to transfer them to private sector establishments.

This article you will help you learn about how Sponsorship Transfer of Expat Dependents can be done Online

  • Transfer Son/Daughter iqama to another sponsorship
  • Transfer dependent Iqama from Father to Mother
  • Iqama transfer of Wife from Father to Husband
  • Iqama transfer from a company to a husband/father
  • Iqama transfer of family members after the death of the fatherSponsorship Transfer of Expat Dependents

Expats can now Transfer Sponsorship of Dependents Online

The service will allow transfer from anywhere with online access. The application needs to submitted online for this service. Expatriate Dependents will have to visit the Office Ministry’s website and click on the E-services request icon for transferring a dependent and choose the profession.

After submitting the request through an application online, the status will appear for pending approval of the guardian. Guardian meaning the dependent is in current sponsorship, in most cases parent or spouse.

The guardian can approve or reject the request of transfer via Absher Portal. They will have to enter all the dependent details on the National Access service.

In case of approval by Guardian, MOI will approach Jawazat within 14 days to complete the process.

Here is a list of things you will require for Expat Dependent Sponsorship / Kafala Transfer

  • Fees should be paid via online means, this bank or card should be on the dependent name
  • ID Number of the dependent
  • The dependent should be 18 years of age or above for transfer
  • Valid Iqama or Residence Permit should be available
  • Should not be of any nationalities where the transfer of sponsorship is banned




News related to Expatriates, Iqama, Visa, Jawazat, Jobs, Real Estate, Insurance, Banking and more. Subscribe Us Now! and Keep yourself updated.

Saudization in Communication & IT Companies (CIT Sector)

Expats remittances from Saudi Arabia increase by 2.3 percent in first quarter of 2020 -

SR 12 Billion Expat Remittances in January 2021