Saudi Public Transport Company “SAPTCO” offers new online services, including SAPTCO smart devices application for ticketing and reservation.
Although ticket prices vary from time to time and depending upon if the tickets are refundable or not, we have listed down tentative ticket prices from and to major places in Saudi Arabia
We at SaudiExpatriate.com are providing you with the latest ticket prices of SAPTCO Buses in Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Public Transport Company (SAPTCO) Bus Ticket Prices 2023
Saudi Arabia has an extensive nationwide public transportation system with buses running throughout the country. The Saudi Public Transport Company (SAPTCO) was established in 1979 and currently operates more than 4500 vehicles. In this post, you will find out how much a bus ticket costs between different cities in the Kingdom.
SAPTCO Booking – Bus Ticket Prices from Riyadh (Aziziya)
- Makkah (Al Haram): SAR 184
- Jeddah (Al Corniche): SAR 219
- Madinah: SAR 223
- Abha: SAR 239
- Abqaiq: SAR 92
- Al Ahsa: SAR 72
- Al Dawadmi: SAR 86
- Dammam: SAR 92
- Hail: SAR 159
- Najran: SAR 224
- Yanbu: SAR 269
- Buraydah: SAR 92
SAPTCO Bus Ticket Prices from Jeddah (Al Corniche)
- Riyadh (Al Aziziya): SAR 219
- Makkah(Al Haram): SAR 20
- Madinah: SAR 69
- Dammam: SAR 302
- Hail: SAR 187
- Najran: SAR 230
- Jazan: SAR 184
- Yanbu: SAR 99
SAPTCO Bus Tickets Prices from Makkah (Al Haram)
- Riyadh (Aziziya): SAR 184
- Jeddah: SAR 20
- Madinah: SAR 69
- Dammam: SAR 276
- Yanbu: SAR 112
- Jubail SAR 308
Prices for more cities will be updated shortly.
Also Read: Haramain Train Ticket Booking
How to Book SAPTCO Tickets?
SAPTCO operates a very large network of bus services across the kingdom Saudi Arabia. It links many of the major cities in Saudi Arabia. SAPTCO bus ticket prices can be easily checked online through it official website. It can be booked online for Intercity and International travel in 5 simple steps as listed below
- Visit SAPTCO website (www.saptco.com.sa)
- Choose from and to Destination
- Select the Travel dates. Specify One-Way or Roundtrip. Click on Search
- Select the travel time from the listed Bus Travel Schedule. Here the Ticket Price will be listed. Select any option and Click on Book
- Enter Passenger details and Click on Continue to proceed to Payment.
- Payment can be made online using a credit card or SADAD, and you will receive an e-ticket that
- you can print out or show on your mobile phone.
- You can book through:
- Website www.saptco.com.sa
- Mobile Application from Apple & Android
News related to Expatriates, Iqama, Visa, Jawazat, Jobs, Real Estate, Insurance, Banking and more. Subscribe Us Now! and Keep yourself updated.