The Ministry of Interior (MOI) in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) has added additional five more services to Absher Individual and is expanding its E-services to provide better services to Saudi Nationals and Expatriates living in Saudi Arabia.
Below are the five new E-Services added to Absher Individual
– Request for modifying qualifications
– Name correction on English
– Modification of Social Status
– Linking Civil records of children to the mother
– Service of improving the developed version
MOI has also launched an updated version of Absher service for the deaf. This will help the users to communicate via QR codes along with a sign language interpreter in the Unified Call Center (UCC) through contact pints at all civil status service stations across Saudi Arabia.
Additional services like registration of Birth and death incidents that took place abroad have also been launched