Saudi Arabian airlines has provided guidelines to all the international flights coming to Saudi Arabia from.other countries, once the travel restrictions are lifted
There are 7 conditions for all the passengers coming from different countries to the kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Saudi airlines has also provided health guidelines given by the Saudi health ministry and GACA to all the passengers who will board the flights to kingdom.
Currently Saudi has allowed only 25 countries to follow seven health conditions to adhere for all to and fro international flights.
International flights updates for 25 countries to Saudi Arabia
List of 25 countries with travel requirements:
United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Egypt, Lebanon Morocco China Tunisia the United Kingdom Germany France Italy Turkey ki Bangladesh Malaysia Austria Greece Philippines South Africa Sudan Kenya Ethiopia Nigeria Indonesia
Seven health conditions for all the incoming international passengers in Saudi Arabia
- Filling UP and signing a form for health requirements and confirming on the same for their health. Health forms should be submitted at the airport to the airport health control centre at the time of arrival
- All passengers needs to be self Quarantine for 7 days (3 days self quarantine for health practitioners)
- International passengers must install these two mobile applications and register in them
- International flight returnees should mention the home location in Tatman app within 8 hours of passengers arrival
- Based on condition call 937 for any coronavirus symptoms or go to any health centre for emergency check up, if required
- Travelers should accept Tatman app daily for the daily health assessment
- Saudi airlines have called on all the first passengers who will be coming to Saudi Arabia follow all the precautionary measures