Expatriates can now call and host people into Saudi Arabia using Host Visa. Host Visa allows Expatriates and Citizens to provide sponsorship on their names for hosting people in Saudi Arabia. Host Visa validity will be for 90 days and it will be available in few days in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Jawazat and The Ministry of Haj and Umrah are carrying out several studies to introduce Host Visa and this visa will be available through Absher on the MOI (Ministry of Interior) portal of Saudi Arabia.
Once after the Host Visa is introduced in Saudi Arabia; Expatriates and Citizens can host from (3-5) three to five Umrah pilgrims as well as can host any visitor from any country as his host in the kingdom.
We’re still waiting an official update on Host Visa from the Ministry of Interior if expats can bring only relatives or anyone whom they want in the kingdom.
Host Visa Details in Saudi Arabia:
- Host Visa estimated cost: 500 SR per person/ year
- Toursits will be allowed to stay in Saudi for 90 days on Host Visa
- Same person who is on Host Visa can visit the Kingdom atleast 3 times to Saudi Arabia on a separate Visa if he is a frequent flyer to Saudi Arabia
- Host Visa allows the any person to stay in furnished apartmenr or Hotel or any residential apartments along with Expats
Person on Host Visa can travel with full of Freedom across the kingdom
- All the Host Visa holders information will be registered in Civil Registry of Citizens and Absher portal of Expats.
Expats and Citizens will be responsible as a host to take care of their guests and serve them untill departure from Saudi Arabia.
Related keywords: Host Visa for Saudi Arabia, Host Visa for Expatriates, Hosting People in Saudi Arabia