GACA Circular to all Airlines in Saudi Arabia
The necessary precautions and protections to prevent the outbreak of the new Corona Virus COVID-19) in the meantime.
– Article No. (23) of the Civil Aviation Law.
– GACA Circular No (4/267862) dated (9/05/2021)
Under the efforts prepared by the government entities of Saudi Arabia in taking the necessary precautions and protections to prevent the entry of the Corona Virus (COVID-19) to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Therefore some mandatory preventive measures have been added
for airlines coming to Saudi Arabia.
1 – All Airlines must ensure that all expats and their companions have completed filling out their immunization/ vaccination registration details in the website before departure to the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, through the below website
Airlines can verify the successful completion of the registration process for passengers by one of the following methods
- Presenting a successful registration message on mobile phone
- Printed Certificate with the registration number
- Verifying the registration using passport number through Muqeem website
2 – These procedures will be effective from Wednesday 16th June 2021
3 – Failure to comply with the circulars issued by GACA is an explicit violation of government orders and legal procedures will be initiated against the violator who will be held responsible for the violation