A short time ago, for our readers , we have written an in-depth article describing the procedure for applying for a family visit visa in Saudi Arabia. We have also explained about the background, necessities and the online procedure for the application of a family visit visa in Saudi Arabia. Now here is the turn of our those readers who are interested in knowing the details, requirements and procedure for applying a Saudi Commerical Visit Visa.
In this article we have put our efforts , to give our readers the best understanding regarding the procedure for application and the nature of commercial visit visa and its all related information as well as requirements.
1.What does a Commercial Visit Visa mean ?
Commercial visas can be issued to the consultants, project managers, HR personnel representatives , marketing assistants of sales.
Commercial visas are valid only for commercial visits such as Investment related discussions, meetings, negotiation talks, etc.
Any type of work that is being paid is not allowed to be done by Commercial visit visa holders.
Commercial visas are available in form of multiple and single visas. They can be applied for 30, 60, 90 and 180 days.
- Requirements for Commercial visit visa :
The following requirements must be fulfilled by the all the travelers who are travelling to Saudi Arabia
(a) The passport must be valid for atleast 6 months from the expiry date.
(b) The appropriate visa and two facing pages.
( c) The travelers documents should not have any restrictions or conditions which prevents them from travelling.
- A checklist for the required documents while applying for a Commercial Visit Visa in Saudi Arabia
The following documents are required for applying Commercial visit visa.
– Fully completed application form
– From the sponsor’s company , a letter of invitation and certification, is required by the Chamber of Commerce or a pre-approval copy for commercial visit visa issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia
– The Original passport and a copy of it .
– The original residence permit and the copy of it
– ID card copy and a renewal form
– Two photographs are required with white background
– A supporting letter by employer addressed to Saudi Consulate provide the cause of visit and the required duration of visit ( NOC letter )
– Copy of Trade License of the employing company
– Acceptance of only a machine readable passport
- The compliance with a Commercial Visit Visa
The Visa compliance plays a major role and forms a significant part in doing business in Saudi Arabia and it is very essential to ensure that you are obediently following the rules and regulations of your visit visa while staying in the Kingdom. It should always be made sure that the visa you are applying for is in agreement and matches with the purpose of your travel. You should be knowing about the differences between the types of Visas before you apply for a one of your purpose.
Commercial Visit Visas doesn’t allow the following things to the visitors :
- Visa on arrival will not be issued in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Visitors will not be issued a driver’s license.
- Visitors will not be allowed to rent or lease a house.
- They cannot open a Bank Account
- Visitors cannot sponsor their family or relatives to visit the country.
To ensure that your visa application is in accordance with the visa requirements, you should carefully check the duration period allowed to stay, the number of entries allowed , be sure of the diligence when searching for a visa sponsor and that your details are correct and clear and are in compliance with your visa type and application.