Saudi Food & Drug Association (SFDA) has initiated heavy Fines and imprisonment for people who are selling unhealthy, harmful and adulterated food.
Fine of 10 Million SAR or 10 years of Jail (Imprisonment) for the violators. SFDA has already started taking stringent action any violation for selling bad food.
Here are the list of Violations of Selling Bad Food along with their Fines:
– Selling Harmful or Adulterated or Banned Food will be fined unto 10 Million SAR (Saudi Riyals) or 10 years of imprisonment in Jail.
– Selling of Unauthorized Food (Selling without taking Authorisation from the concerned authorities) will be fined upto 50,000 SAR and if violated the shop will be closed forever
– Selling foodstuff that are adulterated, contaminated or banned in the local or international markets will be fined upto 50,000 SAR
– Companies selling Food packets which are banned by SFDA will pay a fine of 100,000 SAR
– Selling any Toxic content or anything that is harmful to the health of livestock or public health will be fined 200,000 SAR
– Fine of SR 100,000 will be imposed for adulteration
News related to Expatriates, Iqama, Visa, Jawazat, Jobs, Real Estate, Insurance, Banking and more. Subscribe Us Now! and Keep yourself updated.