Easy Steps to get Final Exit Visa Online in Saudi Arabia
Final Exit Visa is a Visa for Expatraites who have been working in Saudi Arabia and now wanted to leave KSA. Though you’ve worked for many years in Saudi, you may have to leave sometime to get back to your family or natvie country, Final Exit Visa can be issues only with the consent of your Employer or Sponsor. Its better that you’ve better relationship with your Sponsor, because if he obstruct or holds back on this then you cannot get the Final Exit Visa and will be unable to leave Saudi Arabia.
Steps to Issue Final Exit Visa Online in Saudi Arabia
- Open Official website of Ministry of Interior (moi.gov.sa)
- If you don’t have an account, then register for MOI Account
- Once you have an account, you can Login to the MOi website through Absher account
- Once logged into the MOi website, Click on ‘E-Services’ then Go to ‘Passports’ from the left Menu and select
- ‘Dependent Service’ from the displayed options as shown in the below screenshot.
- Once you have done this, you’ll see different types of Visa u can process using this service. Press ‘Next’ and you will be given an option to select the dependent and Press ‘Issue Final Visa’.
- A pop-up Window with Iqama information and passport details will be will be displayed and the Terms & Conditions
- for Issuing Final Exit Visa needs to read and accepted by pressing ‘OK’
Note: Final Exit Visa will be issued after 60 days and can be cancelled within 60 days after issuance of Final Exit Visa. You need to crush or destroy your Dependents Iqama for whom Final Exit Visa is getting issued.