Many Roads Accidents happen in Saudi Arabia and is considered as second country witnessing highest deaths in road accidents.
If you’re living in Saudi Arabia this is important to you to know How to report an Accident to the Concerned Department known as Najm. Saudi has certain Rules & Regulations on how to report an Accident and how to respond in such situations.
Here are the two ways how you can Report an Accident in Saudi
1) In an Accident, if there is any Injury, Fire Case or any Casualty needed then only Kingdom Traffic Police can Take action
2) In an Accident, if there are no casualties and injuries then inform Najm (A company which provided documentation for claiming Insurance)
Here are the Steps & Procedure to Report an Accident to Najm
- Make sure of safety of everyone involved in accident
- Get out of the vehicle carefully
- Inform Saudi Traffic Police if you don’t have Insurance Policy and if there are any injuries and casualty in an accident
- If you have valid insurance at the time of accident then Inform Najm using the Toll Free Number 920000560
- Provide all the information (Iqama details, Car details, Insurance details, Accident location, etc)
- Gives details of the vehicles involved in accident
- Note down or take snapshots of vehicles involved in accident have given all the details, note down the case number and date of accident so that you can follow up with them later.
Accidents which aren’t covered by Najm company
You can also use Najm Mobile Application to send your application via Mobile.