Good news for employees now as there would be fines implied on Employers if they violate any Saudi labor rights. Based on the violation, the fine will be implied. Firms may also face 5 days closure or have to pay a fine of 25000 SAR.
Ministry of Labor (MOL) and Social development announced that Fines up to SR25,000 will be implied on Employers for violating labor rights.
Below are the Fine for Employees violating Saudi Labour Rights:
- 2000 SAR: For Keeping workers passports without their approval
- 5000 SAR: For not complying with the conditions mentioned in the training contract
- 5000 SAR: For not adhering to offering of work contracts in Arabic language
- 5000 SAR: For employing a worker with no contract or copy of the contract
- 5000 SAR: For not keeping workers records including names, salaries, fines, attendance and medical tests
- 5000 SAR: For Full or partial withholding of a Worker’s Salary
- 10000 SAR: Plus, One Day closure if the firm employees male expat workers on jobs restricted to Saudis
- 20000 SAR: For employing expat workers on jobs restricted to Saudis
- 25000 SAR: Plus, 5 Day closure if the firm registers Saudis with GOSI without their approval
MOL announced 9 different violation scenarios along with their fines. All these information was posted on twitter account along with fines for employers.
News related to Expatriates, Iqama, Visa, Jawazat, Jobs, Real Estate, Insurance, Banking and more. Subscribe Us Now! and Keep yourself updated.