Visa On Arrival for New Born Baby in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Most fo the Indian families Visit Saudi Arabia along with their families. In the family there might be new born babies and the good news for all the expats is that there wouldn’t be any VISA for new Born Babies.
Any baby who is less than 6 months old don’t need a VISA if arriving in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Once, Expat family comes along with a new born baby, you can get a VISA stamped from airport in Saudi Arabia known as ‘Visa on Arrival’.
Most of the Expatriates are confused on how this procedure works in order to get their New Born Baby’s VISA on arrival.
Iqama Process for New Born Baby:
1. Before going to Jawazat, get the Insurance Card for your child which is mandatory.
2. Polio Vaccination Certificate (From India)
3. Child’s Photo, Original & copy of parent’s Iqama, Original & copy of all passports including child.
4. Iqama form – Either get it from Jawazat (They will charge you 10 or 20 SAR to fill it as well) or ask your HR department. They will have it.
5. Deposit SAR 2000 under your Iqama as dependent entry visa fees collection.
6. Go to Jawazat & they will issue the Iqama.
Hope this information is helpful. Please show your Love by Sharing this article with your Family & Friends.