Ministry of Labor & Social Development in Saudi Arabia have come up with new rules for working women in Saudi Arabia. It has initiated to set a new environment for all womne in Saudi to improve the standards.
First and foremost the goal of this decision is to provide more job opportunities for women in Saudi and also measure the freedom of women is not affected and is in violation of labor system & wage uniformity.
Here are the Rules for working Women in Saudi Arabia:
- Suitable place must be provided for Women employees to perform prayers and take rest in companies
- Women Employees who are working in industrial areas should be working only till 6 PM
- Women should be entitles to safe and decent clothing in production line
- Single female is not allowed to work in Night with other men.
- Men should not work in places only reserved for Women
- Women working in health & charity can work in night shifts from 6 PM to 6 AM
- Private toilets must be provided for women employees
- Women in leadership or senior positions can work in night shifts or if working under municipalities during special season of Ramadan.
News related to Expatriates, Iqama, Visa, Jawazat, Jobs, Real Estate, Insurance, Banking and more. Subscribe Us Now! and Keep yourself updated.