What is Mawid Service?
It is an electronic service that enables beneficiary to book, cancel or reschedule his appointment at primary healthcare centers, as well as managing his referral appointments at any hospital via smart phone application.
Mawid application helps in registering your appointment with Primary health centers in Saudi Arabia
“موعد” هي خدمة إلكترونية تقدمها وزارة الصحة السعودية؛ لتمكين المستفيد من حجز مواعيده في مراكز الرعاية الصحية الأولية وإدارة هذه المواعيد بتعديلها أو إلغائها، وكذلك إدارة مواعيده الأخرى في أي مستشفى يتم إحالته إليه .
“Mawid” is an electronic service provided by Saudi Ministry of Health, to enable patient to book their appointments across primary health care centers and manage them by cancelling or rescheduling. As well as managing their referral appointments.
The main characteristics of Mawid Service are:
- Get acquainted with primary healthcare centers and nearest one to his location.
- Review and make appointments at primary healthcare centers.
- Manage the appointments, rescheduling or cancelling them.
- Remind the beneficiary of his appointment and alert him if an earlier appointment is available.
- Manage other referral appointments at hospitals.
- Book and manage appointments for dependents.
News related to Expatriates, Iqama, Visa, Jawazat, Jobs, Real Estate, Insurance, Banking and more. Subscribe Us Now! and Keep yourself updated.