GAZT has provided a tool called ‘VAT Taxpayer Lookup’ which allows you to any business supplier is VAT registered or not. You can search by VAT Account Number comprised of 15 digits. You can find the VAT Account Number on the invoice (examples below). Searching by VAT Account Number is a recommended method.
VAT Taxpayer Lookup to identify Business Supplier is VAT registered or Not
Alternatively you can also search by:
– TIN (Taxpayer Identification Number) comprised of 10 digits, which can be found on VAT registration certificate of supplier
– CR (Company Registration) comprised of 10 digits, which the supplier should provide you upon request
– VAT Certificate No. comprised of 15 digits, which can be found on VAT registration certificate of supplier
To perform the search, you should follow the 3 steps:
• Step 1: Select your search parameter (VAT Account Number or TIN or CR or VAT Certificate No.)
• Step 2: Enter the exact parameter number in the search field
• Step 3: Click on “Search” button to obtain the results
VAT Taxpayer Lookup
News related to Expatriates, Iqama, Visa, Jawazat, Jobs, Real Estate, Insurance, Banking and more. Subscribe Us Now! and Keep yourself updated.