Coronavirus has been increasing in Saudi day by day. Due to increase in positive cases in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia government has decided to impose additional Restrictions in Jeddah for next 15 Days starting June 6 till June 20.
New Restrictions in Jeddah for next 15 Days
These efforts from Ministry of Interior are into place to contain the coronavirus outbreak.
Ministry of Health have noticed a spike in the no of cases reported in the the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Here are the new measures which will be in place in Jeddah:
– Restricting movement in all areas in city from 3 PM to 6 AM from tomorrow
– Employees in private & public sectors to be halted
– Dining in Restaurants & Cafes to be stopped
– No more gathering of people in groups more than 5
– Local mosque prayers will be suspended
– Domestic Travel through land and Air will be allowed
– Ministry of Interior will restrict entry and Exit fo the city during curfew hours
– Essential workers and groups who were previously exempt from restrictions will also be exempt from the new measures given that they continue to adhere to precautionary rules and procedures.
The capital city of KSA, Riyadh & Other cities will also be monitored and may be implement such measures if the COVID-19 numbers are increasing.
News related to Expatriates, Iqama, Visa, Jawazat, Jobs, Real Estate, Insurance, Banking and more. Subscribe Us Now! and Keep yourself updated.