Saudi Arabia News
Schools Fined 1.8 Million Riyals for Labor Regulation Violations
Two private Schools in Saudi Arabia have been fined a huge amount of money for violating Labor regulations and per Saudiation not followed correctly.
Schools were fined 1.83 Million Saudi Riyals by th Inspections Agency & Development of Work environment at the Mnistry of Labor and Social Development.
Here are the listed violations which you might want to know for which the school payed the fines:
– Providing Job for Expatriate Dependents
– Not providing Valid Work VISA
– Salaries not paid on Time
– Employing Expatriates on Jobs reserved for Saudi Nationals
– 75 Illegal workers from different Nationalties were found
– Not following Saudization Rules
News related to Expatriates, Jobs, Real Estate, Insurance, Banking and more. Subscribe Us now! and Keep yourself updated.