Saudi Arabia News
Saudia Arabia Cut downs Gov’t Officials Salaries by 15-20%
Prince Mohammed Bin Salman have declared that there will be a pay cut in Salaries of Gov’t Official in Saudi Arabia(depending on
their positions) by 15-20%
These decision were taken by King Salman and would be effective since 1st of Muharram 1438 Hijri.
– No Increment at the end of year/ Renewal of contract
– Overtime and Bonus capped between quarter & half of basic Salary.
– Annual Leave not to go beyond 30 days for all the govt’ officials. For Ministers, leaves reduced from 42 days to
36 days annually.
– Transportation & Housing Allowance of M reduced by 15%
– No unlimited mobile Phone for Gov’t employees. Bills more than SR 1000 needs to be paid by the employees pocket
– Hiring stopped for the fiscal year
All the above mentioned points will not be applicable for Military troops, Security officials and Intelligence
Officials of the Country.
News related to Expatriates, Jobs, Real Estate, Insurance, Banking and more. Subscribe Us now! and Keep yourself updated.