Saudi Arabia News
Saudia Arabia Cut downs Gov’t Officials Salaries by 15-20%
Prince Mohammed Bin Salman have declared that there will be a pay cut in Salaries of Gov’t Official in Saudi Arabia(depending on
their positions) by 15-20%
These decision were taken by King Salman and would be effective since 1st of Muharram 1438 Hijri.
– No Increment at the end of year/ Renewal of contract
– Overtime and Bonus capped between quarter & half of basic Salary.
– Annual Leave not to go beyond 30 days for all the govt’ officials. For Ministers, leaves reduced from 42 days to
36 days annually.
– Transportation & Housing Allowance of M reduced by 15%
– No unlimited mobile Phone for Gov’t employees. Bills more than SR 1000 needs to be paid by the employees pocket
– Hiring stopped for the fiscal year
All the above mentioned points will not be applicable for Military troops, Security officials and Intelligence
Officials of the Country.