Saudi Arabia News
Register for MOI Abhser Account Online & Activate it
If you are living in Saudi Arabia as an Expatriate then definitely you wouls have heard about Abhser Account. Yes, it is very important to have an Absher account if you’re an expatriate in Saudi Arabia, because all the Government Services such as Driving License Renewal, Issue of Exit Re-Entry VISA, Vehicle Registration Renewal in Saudi have become online now and to use these services its important to have a Absher Account.
Steps to Register Abhser Account Online through MOI:
- Open Ministry of Interior Website www.moi.gov.sa
- Change the Language from Arabic to English
- Click on ‘New User’ on the Top-right under MOI E-Services
- Then you’ll be taken to the registration page, in which you’ll have to fill all the details such as Iqama/Muqeem Card, E-mail Address and Mobile number
- Tick the checkbox “I confirm that I have read and accepted the Terms and Condition” and click ‘OK’ button to go to the next page.
Note: Enter Valid Mobile Number to get SMS confirmation of Absher Registration Account.
After receiving the SMS on the Mobile number you will need to Enter the Activation Code to Activate your Absher Account in the below Screen.
Then Enter the Identification Number
You cannot move from this step untill you get an SMS verification code.
Once your account gets Activated you’ll need to choose the Username and Password
After choosing the username and password, you’ll be taken to the Final Page of Account Activationalong with a Print Option.
Take the Print out and Sign on it. After signing you can take the print out to any MOI/Jawazat Office or Self Service Kiosk Machine to activate the account Directly.