Saudi Arabia News
Reduction of VISA fees for Pakistani Expats
Good News for Pakistani Expatriates living in Saudi Arabia as government of Saudi Arabia has agreed to relax VISA fees and procedure for Pakistani Expatiates.
It also asked the Pakistan to set up a separate training place in Pakistan to train and skill people to help and meet the requirements in Saudi Arabia.
A Saudi delegation team from Ministry of Commerce and investment had discussed it with Prime Minister of Pakistan over the call as per the press release.
Apart from training personnel based on Human Resources requirements there are many other things where Saudi Arabia is ties with Pakistan
- For Exporting Halaal Food
- Investment of Saudi in construction of South-North Gas pipeline
- Bilateral Investment Treaty and exchange of parliamentary delegations
- Pakistan-Saudi Arabia Joint Ministerial Commission (JMC) to boost bilateral economic, investment and trade cooperation between the two countries to tap the existing potential in diverse fields of economy.
- Saudi investment in Renewable Energy and Independent Power Procedures (IPPs)
News related to Expatriates, Jobs, Real Estate, Insurance, Banking and more. Subscribe Us now! and Keep yourself updated.