Driving in Saudi
New Traffic Rules, Penalties, Violations in Saudi Arabia
Kingdom of Sauid Arabia have come u with a new list of Traffic rules with Penalties and violations which will be announced very shortly.
Due to many accidents and license forgery the traffic laws are going to be tough enough to penalize the violators.
The New Fines for the above have been increased and here are the heavy penalties for the violators
New Traffic Rules & Regulations will cover the following things:
– Seat Belt
– Wrong Direction Driving: 6000 SAR (Saudi Riyals)
– No License Plate: 6000 SAR (Saudi Riyals)
– Vehicle Speed
– Driving without License: 500 to 900 SAR Fine along with 10-30 days Jail term
– ZigZag driving on Public Roads
– Not Using Headlights in Night
Though most of the Fines are rules wer already there, but fines will be more and all other traffic violations will be implemented soon.
So, I request all the expatriates to be more carefulwhile driving inorder to avoid paying high penalties.
News related to Expatriates, Jobs, Real Estate, Insurance, Banking and more. Subscribe Us now! and Keep yourself updated.