Saudi Arabia News
Metro Rail Project in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Work started in the year 2014
- Estimated Cost to build: $22.5 billion
- Saudi Arabia to install 190 metro trains in the capital of Riyadh by the end of 2018.
- Riyadh has 6 million population living in the City. By 2018 its estimated that Riyadh population will increase to 8.3 million
and due increase in population metro rail will be playing a major role in transport.
- Riyadh Metro Rail project will cover 176 kilometers across 85 metro stations in six different lines.
- It is currently being built by construction companies including Bechtel, FCC, Strukton, Salini Impregilo, Larsen and Toubro and Samsung
- Trains are build by Siemens and will be automatic & Driverless
News related to Expatriates, Jobs, Real Estate, Insurance, Banking and more. Subscribe Us now! and Keep yourself updated.