Saudi Arabia News
Green Card to be available in Saudi Arabia soon
We have been listening to a lot in Saudi About Green Card and its benefits to Expatriates. Now there is a news which shows that Saudi Government is also speeding up to provide Green Card to Froeign Expatriates and investors.
If a Green Card is approved, it will be announced soon as per Fahad Al-Skeit told Al-Hayat Arabic daily on Thursday.
Green Card in Saudi Arabia
Sure there will be some eligibility for attaining the Green Cards in Saudi Arabia which will be absed on the number of entities topped by the Ministry of Commerce and Investment.
Saudi Green Card Eligibility criteria:
- Expat must be a unique skilled worker
- Expat must posses a scientific skill
- Expat must posses a profession which is in demand in Saudi Arabia
- Expatriate Skill or professional qualities must be not easily available in the kingdom, which means Expat skill must be better than Saudi and difficult to find anywhere in Saudi nationals.
- Expatriate who is a company owner and ready to invest in Saudi Arabia
If an expatriate possesses any of the below Skill mentioned in the Eligibility criteria he will be able to get the Saudi Green Card.
Initially, there will be limited cards for Expatriates due to the tough criteria and also because foreigners are able to obtain a Saudi investment license.
This will also be a key step towards Vision 2030 where-in Saudi government are collecting investments from Expatriates and foreign workers to increase or develop economy and businesses in Saudi Arabia. Which will also give space for gender equality, wherein men and women will be getting equal opportunities in Saudi Job market.
Saudi Green Card benefits :-
- Saudi Green Card give you the freedom to work in any company in Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Green Card give you the benefit of starting Company in your name instead of working for Kafeel or Sponsor.
- Saudi green card will also allow Expatriates to own property and undertake business activities in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.O ther conditions include high solvency, long-term investments, realizable investment gains, compliance with Saudization rules and ability to enhance the kingdom’s economic value.
News related to Expatriates, Jobs, Real Estate, Insurance, Banking and more. Subscribe Us now! and Keep yourself updated.