Easy Steps to Apply Permanent Family Visa in Saudi Arabia
You are staying alone in Saudi for long time ? You must have desired to bring your family here to support your livelihood. Staying with family in foreign country is dream. Your dream can be fulfilled easily after reading this article which will help you to bring your family into kingdom. However, please keep patience during the whole process as it’s bit time consuming process.
Documents Required for the Permanent Family Visa in Saudi Arabia:
1. Suitable Muqeem profession.
2. Attested Degree Certificates
3. Marriage certificate attested by Ministry of Foreign affairs, Saudi culture office and Saudi embassy in your home country.
4. Birth certificate for children, attested by Ministry of Foreign affairs, Saudi culture office and Saudi embassy in your home country.
Permanent Family Visa Processing:
After having all the above documents, get stamped on it from Ministry of foreign affairs in Saudi Arabia.
You need a letter from your sponsor to Jawazat to process your family visa. It should be attested from Chamber of commerce of your employers city.
You need to take the permanent family visa from your current company and fill it in Arabic. This needs to attest from your company and chamber of commerce of your employers city. In case you don’t find this form, please collect it from Isteqdam office.
You need to book an online appointment in istiqadam from MOI. Submit a visa fee of 2000 Saudi Riyals through SADAD per family. It’s suggested to pay it online from your personal banking.
Then you should ask your company which Jawazat office you should visit to submit all required documents including passport copies of all family members. Muqeem copy and letter from your employer attested by chamber of commerce. Additionally, collect an yellow slip (Visa) from there.
- Once you received Visa (Yellow slip) you can forward it to your residence. Then hire a specialized agent in your country for any further process. You will have one year time for stamping your visa.
- Once your visa is stamped, you should travel in three months.
- After reaching Saudi Arabia please complete the following process:
- Do medical test of your family members and submit the report to your HR department to apply for Muqeem/Iqama for your family members.
- Once you’re done with all the above steps to process your Permanent Family Visa, you can be patient
- Now stay with your family and have a great life in kingdom.
News related to Expatriates, Jobs, Real Estate, Insurance, Banking and more. Subscribe Us now! and Keep yourself updated.