Easy Steps to Apply for Credit Card in Saudi Arabia (KSA)
Expatriates living in Saudi Arabia who wants to apply for a Credit Card should meet the following requirements for getting the Credit Card in easy steps.
1) First & foremost is their Salary should be credited in every month in Saudi Arabian Bank account
2) Minimum Salary of 4000 SR (Saudi Riyals) to apply for Credit Card in KSA
3) A good record in SIMAH (SIMAH is your Credit record score, Get your Credit Score from SIMAH Now)
If all the above conditions are met, you’ll be eligible for Credit Card. To Apply for a Credit Card please carry the following documents to a nearest Saudi Bank.
1) Salary Certificate with Chamber of commerce attested.
2) Latest last 3 months bank statement
3) Iqama Xerox Copy or Muqeem Card Copy
4) Passport Xerox Copy
After submitting all these documents , Bank will review your Credit Card Application and approve it.
News related to Expatriates, Jobs, Real Estate, Insurance, Banking and more. Subscribe Us now! and Keep yourself updated.