Saudi Arabia News
Domestic Workers can transfer Sponsor if No Salary for 3 Months
Ministry of Labor in Saudi Arabia have confirmed that any domestic worker working in Saudi Arabia will be able to transfer their Sponsorship from One Sponsor (Kafeel) to other Sponsor (Kafeel) if there had been a delay or No Salary for more then 3 consecutive or intermittent months.
This decision was made by the Labor minister and Social Development (MOL) when they saw that were were many cases were the Salaries were not paid to domestic workers for more than 3 months.
Here are the list of things in which Domestic Worker can change their Sponsors:
- If the Employer is not present to receive the worker at the airport while entering the kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- If not taking the worker from the shelter house within a period of 15 days from the date of arrival.
If Sponsor is unable to give residency permit or unable to renew within 30 days of Iqama Expiry Date
- If the employer leased the services of the worker to another employer without the knowledge of the worker
- If the Workers abused by the employers, where a formal complain exists
- Where employers file invalid complaints against absent workers; when the employer fails to attend two sessions addressing a complaint filed by the worker
The New Employer must pay the transfer fees of sheltering their stay in shelter house.
News related to Expatriates, Jobs, Real Estate, Insurance, Banking and more. Subscribe Us now! and Keep yourself updated.